Terms & Conditions
IMPORTANT: when you book with Armfield Angling, you are agreeing to abide by our terms and conditions in full. It is the responsibility of the person or persons booking with us to ensure that all members of the fishing party are aware of and agree with our terms and conditions with no exceptions.
All bookings and enquiries are handled by the Armfield Angling bookings office. Any enquiries that are misdirected are automatically forwarded to Armfield Angling. Please under no circumstances e-mail the fishery or fishery owner directly. We reserve the right to refuse bookings at the companies discretion.
- No representatives of Armfield Angling will be held responsible for our guest's behaviour or their safety on their fishing holiday with us. All guests are expected to maintain a reasonable standard of behavior throughout their holiday whilst in the town, apartments and at the venue. We reserve the right to terminate any persons holiday with immediate effect if their behavior is, in our opinion, or in the opinion of others, likely to cause distress, damage, danger or annoyance to other people or to property. In this event the company shall be under no liability to refund, compensate or pay any cost incurred by any guest whose holiday is so terminated.
- Guests are responsible for the replacement cost of any pieces of equipment or articles damaged, misused, lost or stolen whilst in their possession during their holiday period.
- Very occasionally it may be necessary, due too unforeseen circumstances or events beyond our control to change some parts of the holiday package or fishing arrangements, in which event Armfield Angling will try to maintain the high standards of the Armfield Angling holiday package.
- If you are unhappy with any aspect of your holiday please notify Armfield Angling as soon as possible so that we have the opportunity to resolve the problem immediately
- When boat fishing, buoyancy jackets are available, their use is strongly recommended. Non use is entirely at the guests own risk.
- We also highly recommend that seat belts are to be worn at all times when traveling in the cars for your safety.
- It is essential you organise your own travel insurance to cover your booking in the event of travel restrictions, ferry cancelations, flight cancellations, injury, sickness, accident or death. This is your own responsibiliity Armfield Angling accept no responsibilty for this.
- It is also recommended that you obtain a European health insurance card (EHIC) from the post office in case of illness, injury or death to avoid any costs for medical treatments.
- Any photos of fish caught on Armfield Angling can be used by us for advertising but cannot under any circumstances be used to advertise or promote any other company involved in fishing tours. But any photos, DVDs, images or copies of the Armfield Angling cannot be used in any circumstance to advertise or promote any other company involved in the fishing industry or associated business's worldwide.
- If changes are made to existing bookings there is a £25.00 administration charge applicable.
- Balances are non refundable and must be paid within 10 weeks of arrival.