In 2014 Les Chateliers was purchased by Jean Paul and Delphine, a couple with a wealth of experience in fish farming and a vision for the future of a perfect natural fishery.
This outstandingly beautiful 60 acre lake offers 9 double swims and is situated 30 minutes from the town of Poitiers in south west France.
- The lake holds 800 carp, mirrors and commons between 22 and 59 pounds.
- The lake is undiscovered by the UK angler.
- All the swims are spacious and comfortable most with in excess of 5 acres of water and all equipped with wood burning barbecues.
- All swims are reached by boat apart from 1, 11, 10, 9 and 8 which can be accessed by a lakeside path and your tackle delivered by quad bike and trailer by the venue owner.
- There are no nuisance fish such as poison bream or catfish.
We are the only official UK based company to offer bookings to Les Chateliers.