Iktus Ruffaud: Fish Gallery
- A further stocking of Ruffaud will take place in November 2018 when the venue takes delivery of 300 new fish selected for their growth potential and scale patterns. Included in the stock are some stunning fast growing linear and fully scaled carp.
- On 2nd December 2017 Iktus Ruffaud was stocked with 200 fish, fifty of which were between 40 and sixty pounds.
- On 18th December a further 100 fish were added between 20 and 31 pounds.
- The largest fish currently is a beautiful peach coloured mirror stocked on the 17th December 2018 at 60.05 pounds. 6 fish have been stocked in excess of 55 pounds.
- Further deliveries are scheduled prior to opening with more very large fish !!!!!!!
- Completed stock on opening March 2018 will be 6 tonnes.
- There are no unwanted species or sturgeon in the lake, only some crayfish which form part of the carp's diet.
Stocking 21st February 2018
Stocking 2nd December 2017