The Golden Carp Lake: Venue facilities
The lake provides the lodge facilities for use by all its guests.
The well appointed utility area provides the perfect area to prepare and eat food overlooking the lake it has a gas griddle hob, American fridge freezer, microwave, sink, kettle, toaster, cookware, glasses, plates and cutlery, as well as widescreen TV, shower (which is a wet room, adapted for persons of reduced mobility), toilet and a separate ladies’ toilet. There is also wi fi, ample electrical sockets (a PS3 is available on request).
There's even a plunge pool outside for those fancying a quick dip!
A food package is available for 4 persons minimum or lake exclusive bookings.
This comprises full continental or English breakfast and main evening meal with soft drink.
Please specify at time of booking.
Price €150.00 payable on arrival.
Swimming Pool Rules
We ask all anglers and guests to read and follow these rules with regards to the swimming pools:
- Use of the swimming pools is AT YOUR OWN RISK, and we decline any responsibility for any personal injury that may occur from misuse of this, or any other of our facilities.
- Minors must be supervised by an adult at all times while on site, particularly if using the swimming pools.
- No food, glass, or cigarettes in or around the pools.
- Swimwear only in the pools.
- Please wipe your feet before getting into the pool.
- Pool skimmer nets are provided at the Lodge and Cabin, please ensure that you remove debris (grass, bugs, etc.) on a daily basis.