Etang De Brigueuil: Venue Facilities
On arriving at the venue you will receive a warm welcome from Tracey and Andy, the owners and hosts for the week, who not only will give good advice on your chosen swim but also afford exceptional hospitality.
Following a welcome by the owners your tackle will be loaded onto the fisheries quad and trailer and transported free of charge to your swim.
- Tracey and Andy are happy to provide a free of charge shopping service to the local supermarket for any daily provisions required (please note apart from Sundays).
- At reception you will find a fully equipped tackle shop with tackle and baits from leading manufacturers.
- The venue provides English charging sockets for the charging of iPads mobile phones and bait boat batteries,you will also be able to access free wifi from the reception area.
- Shower block with three shower cubicles and toilet and wash facilities
- Ample freezer storage for bait and additional refrigerators to store your provisions.
- Food delivered to your swim,breakfast lunch and evening meal please specify if you have any dietary requirements. View food package.
- Optional barbecue evening on Wednesday's during June, July and August (weather permitting). Small charge levied.
The fully stocked tackle shop at reception.
(click images above to enlarge)