Domaine de Jarlat - Fishery Rules
The lake is available on a lake exclusive basis only, Saturday to Saturday.
Please ensure departures are by 10am and arrivals at 2pm.
Maximum party including non anglers: 4 persons.
- There is no fishing on lakes 1 and 2 on the complex. However, fishing on lake 2 is allowed if booked as part an an exclusive package together with lake 3
- No dogs allowed on the venue
- Bait boats are allowed
- No rowing boats allowed on the venue
- Cars must be returned to the car parking area after unloading
- No leadcore or leaders other than tubing
- Maximum 4 rods per angler ( if two people share a swim maximum 3 rods each )
- Rods must not be left unattended
- Unhooking mats 1300 x 900 must be used together with antiseptic following fish captures
- In the event of catching a grass carp at night no flash photography please
- Please respect the surroundings. No cigarette ends or rubbish to be left on swims
- Please note the venue supplies landing nets, mats, weigh bars, slings and scales