Ebro Winter Carp Tours - River Rules
Fishing is from one hour before sunrise to one hour after sunset no night fishing. The fish are very catchable during daylight. This enables you to enjoy evenings in the towns many fine restaurants.
The guide collects you each day from your apartment and returns you to the apartment after fishing each evening.
- 2 rods only
- No litter or cigerette ends to be left in the swim
- No leaving of markers in swims
- Please respect the use of the river by the local rowing club ( this is mainly a summer activity)
- You must be in possession of a valid liscence for each person fishing
- Please respect normal carp care guidelines ie the use of our unhooking mats and please bring your own carp mouth care antiseptic
- Please wear a lifejacket at all times when using a boat
- No fires or barbecues riverside.